Saturday, April 11, 2015

The End

Here is the end of the tale. Yes final looking of my Aran coat. The pictures are not fair to it. It is better in reality. Sometimes things has no luck with pictures. lol
I got the chance of that cold days to get some pictures of it. If you want to know the whole story of that coat, please read the previous posts about it.
Any way, I see it nice, and good. What is your opinion??????

Here is the pictures:
Here is the picture of it when I wear a matching silk scarf;
picture without scarf:
Picture for its back:
Another picture for its back:
Close look at its details:
The collar again:
Its body:
Its back, and belt stitch:
I think  it needs a matching trouser with the collar than this one I wear. It is what I will sew for it, but of course not now.



2 comments:

  1. you have done a really great fantastic job with this coat. It looks very very nice and
    all those different pattern work together very well...
    congratulations to such a beautiful item...
    ciao ciao Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks super awesome and also super comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Introduction

Recent Posts

About Me